Thursday, March 11, 2010

a sad day..

why you all wanna break a perfectly good heart??
why must use this solution??
is it no solution can use??
why must so cruel?
why must be selfish?
do you all know my feeling??
i just come to u all not a long time..
but we have a long journey to go on..
why must kick out me from you all??
is that my problem?
is it you all feel better after kick me out??
i don understand..
i feel sad...
wanna CRY~
after this..how am i going deal with u all?
is that act normal?? is that wan me angry???
what can i do???
God pls help..
i need UR help...
i lost my way...
can YOU tell how am i going to do??
PLEASE!!!
I cant leave without u..

"my dear God, all above is my real feeling that wanna tell YOU"

4 comments:

*~牛奶男孩~* said...

hey fren~
dun feel sad~
it jz kao yan u only ^^
u cant lose de ~u noe ?
u should jian qiang ~
god will bless u ^^
ganbateh o ~

Jane said...

hmmm..ok!i will de..don worry~

▕◕‿◕✿eViL◕‿◕✿▕ said...

come my house sleep when u dun wan stay at hostel...u are always welcome^^

Jane said...

okok..i will go to ur house..but now cannot..alot of assignmets have to do..>.<